Online Talks & Workshops
Supporting your and your family’s sensory worlds– A look into varying sensory needs, preferences and sensory overload
REPLAY AVAILABLE until 9th December 2023
Join Anandé from PlayMore for a talk from the comfort of your own home. The webinar will be recorded and you will have access to the recording as a family unit from 18th November to 9th December which will allow you the opportunity to review the webinar with your spouse, caregiver or nanny. This webinar has been created for moms, dads and caregivers. Fellow health professionals are welcome to join, but no CPD accreditation will be available for those attending for professional purposes.
– Self regulation and your senses
– Our 8 sensory systems
– Individual differences
- Sensory buckets concept
- Characteristics, strengths and needs of each sensory profile
- Mixed sensory profiles
- Considerations for sensory lifestyles according to your needs
- What is it?
- Parental sensory overload factors
- Sensory overload and the festive season (how to support more cheer than tears this holiday season)
– Sensory strategies
- What is a good fit?
- Calming versus alerting
- At home versus on the go
T & C’s:
- Please note that this is one ticket for your one screen/immediate family unit and cannot be shared.
Please note that the webinar is for personal use, not for staff training. Should you like access for your play group/school/organisation for all staff members, please send me an email to email@example.com for group rates and access.
- In the unlikely event that Anandé would have to cancel the webinar a full refund will be arranged.
- No refunds will be issued on or after 18th November. We are not responsible if a ticket holder is unable to attend the live webinar or view the recording within the time frame provided due to loadshedding, internet difficulties or other reasons.