I had the wonderful opportunity to share in the importance of child-led play, the benefits of play for child development, health and well-being and tips in learning to trust in play as adults on The Unpodcast with Caitlyn de Beer. You can listen to the episode directly via www.caitlyndebeer.com/episode-41/ or you can download the episode on the Podcasts App by searching for The Unpodcast: It’s About you. Go have a listen!
- Born to Play International Book Sales30th Apr 2021
- Learning to trust in play again17th Feb 2020
- Play through the years: From peek-a-boo and vrooooms to dinosaur roars and astronaut exploration28th Sep 2019
- The Benefits of Age-Mixing in Play20th Jun 2019
- Adult-led versus Child Initiated Play14th Jun 2019